PATROUILLE DE FRANCE OFFICIAL SUNGLASSES COLLECTION
Men and women collection by CEMO.
14 days satisfied or refunded.
What is the difference between sunglasses manufactured by CEMO and others?
- Most of glasses sold in France are made in China or Italy. If there is no “Made in” indicated on the branch, this is made in Asia.
- CEMO employs more than 70 people in Morbier, in the French Jura and has received the French Origin Guarantee label.
- The quality of lens is essential for sunglasses: our lens don’t come from China or elsewhere, they come from Saint-Claude, in French Jura, and they are manufactured by Dalloz Creations. The most upscale treatments have been chosen by CEMO.
- Our sunglasses are certified “French Origin Guarantee” because the frame and the lens are certified.
- We guarantee the use of the best materials and treatments for the frame.
They directly come from French Jura
The frames that take off